Introduction to Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 Powder
Chromium carbide is an inorganic compound with a molecular formula of Cr3C2 and a molecular weight of 180.01. Gray powder, diamond system, A=2.821, B=5.52, C=11.46. Melting point 1890 ℃, boiling point 3800 ℃. The micro-Vickers hardness (load 50g) is 2700kg/rnrn2, and the thermal expansion coefficient is 10.3×10-6/K. It has good wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance in high temperature environment (1000~1100 ℃). It belongs to a kind of cermet. Due to its special high temperature performance, it is widely used as a thermal spray material for metal surface protection processes and as an additive in the cemented carbide industry.
Physical and chemical properties of chromium carbide Cr3C2 powder
Chromium carbide has many excellent properties such as strong chemical stability, high temperature hardness, hot hardness, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, good wear resistance, and high melting point. When chromium carbide is used as an inhibitor, the grain growth of cemented carbide can be effectively controlled.
Moreover, chromium carbide is not only an additive for explosive bonding materials with good wear resistance, but also a high-quality cermet raw material. It can also be used as spray powder. For example, spray powder has good candle resistance and oxidation resistance at high temperatures. resistance, and wear resistance. It has been widely used in metallurgical industry, electronic industry, high temperature resistant coatings, aerospace and other fields.
In the field of cutting tools, chromium carbide often plays an important role as a surface coating. In Fe-Cr-c alloy, chromium carbide is an important precipitation phase, which makes the material have excellent wear resistance.
Application of Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 Powder
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 powder is a high melting point material with good wear resistance, corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance in high temperature environment. Made of nichrome carbide particles, plasma sprayed for high temperature and wear resistance.
1. Anti-oxidation, anti-oxidation and acid-resistant coatings are widely used in aero-engines and petrochemical machinery and equipment, which can greatly improve the service life of machinery. It is also commonly used as a grain refiner for cemented carbide and cemented carbide. Other wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant parts. Cr3C2-based cermets have excellent oxidation resistance at high temperatures.
2. For chromium carbide ceramics. Coarse chromium carbide is used as a melt-blown material to form a melt-blown layer on the surface of metals and ceramics, thereby endowing ceramics with wear resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance and other properties. It is widely used in aircraft engines and petrochemical machinery, greatly extending the service life of the machinery. Also used for spraying semiconductor films.
3. As a thermal spray material to protect the underlying metal surface.
4. Additives for the manufacture of wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials.
5. As a coating for seals, bearings and valve seals.
6. As a microcrystalline phase in cemented carbide (such as vanadium carbide), it is used to inhibit the growth of submicron grains during pressing and sintering.
Chromium carbide Cr3C2 powder price
The price of chromium carbide Cr3C2 powder will change with the production cost, transportation cost and the international situation. The market supply and demand of chromium carbide Cr3C2 powder varies randomly. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 Powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 Powder.
Chromium Carbide Cr3C2 Powder Supplier
As a global supplier of chromium carbide Cr3C2 powders, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, titanium carbide, etc.), high-purity target materials, ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Chromium Carbide Properties|
|Other Names||chrome carbide, chromic carbide, trichromium dicarbide,|
|chromium carbon, Cr3C2 powder|
|Appearance||Gray to Black Powder|
|Melting Point||1895 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Chromium Carbide Health & Safety Information|
Concrete superplasticizer is one of the concrete admixtures which is used most frequently. It can increase the plasticity of concrete and change the strength of concrete.…
Superplasticizer admixture for concrete is one of the most used concrete admixtures, which can increase the plasticity of concrete and change the strength of concrete. But do you know how it can change the strength of concrete?…
The main difference between silicon carbide and boron carbide is that in silicon carbide one silicon atom bonds to one carbon atom, whereas in boron carbide four boron atoms bond to one carbon atom.…