OPEC+ is likely to stick to its plan for a small increase in oil lithium batteries will continue to be influenced by the oil supply shortage.
Carbon anode material
The actual negative electrode materials used in lithium-ion batteries are basically carbon materials, such as artificial graphite, natural graphite, mesocarbon microspheres, petroleum coke, carbon fiber, pyrolysis resin carbon, etc.
Tin-based anode material
Tin-based anode materials can be divided into tin oxides and tin-based composite oxides. Oxides refer to oxides of metal tin in various valence states. There are no commercial products.
There are no commercial products.
Including tin-based alloys, silicon-based alloys, germanium-based alloys, aluminum-based alloys, antimony-based alloys, magnesium-based alloys and other alloys, there are also no commercial products.
Carbon nanotubes, nano-alloy materials.
According to the latest market development trend of lithium battery new energy industry in 2009, many companies have begun to use nano-titanium oxide and nano-silicon oxide to add to the previous traditional graphite, tin oxide, and carbon nanotubes, which greatly improves the charging and discharging of lithium batteries. volume and charge and discharge times.
What are the causes of battery explosions?
1. The internal polarization is large;
2. The pole piece absorbs water and reacts with the electrolyte;
3. The quality and performance of the electrolyte itself;
4. When injecting liquid, the amount of liquid injection cannot meet the process requirements;
5. The laser welding sealing performance is poor in the assembly process, and the air leaks when the air leakage is detected;
6. Dust and pole piece dust are easy to cause micro-short circuit first;
7. The positive and negative plates are thicker than the process range, and it is difficult to enter the shell;
8. The problem of liquid injection and sealing, the poor sealing performance of steel balls leads to air bulging;
9. The incoming shell material has a thick shell wall, and the shell deformation affects the thickness;
10. The high ambient temperature outside is also the main reason for the explosion.
High quality lithium batteries supplier
Luoyang Moon & Star New Energy Technology Co., LTD, founded on October 17, 2008, is a high-tech enterprise committed to the research and development, production, processing, sales and technical services of lithium ion battery anode materials. After more than 10 years of development, the company has gradually developed into a diversified product structure with natural graphite, artificial graphite, composite graphite, intermediate phase and other negative materials (silicon carbon materials, etc.). The products are widely used in high-end lithium ion digital, power and energy storage batteries.If you are looking for Lithium battery anode material,click on the needed products and send us an inquiry：email@example.com
As the Russia-Ukraine conflict continues to develop, there is growing concern about the potential disruption of Russia's energy supply. Geopolitical premiums have pushed up the price of crude oil and natural gas, and the energy price is expected to remain high in the short term. Affected by this, the market price of the lithium batteries may keep rising.
Concrete water reducing agent is one of the technical ways to reduce the cement dosage, improve the utilization rate of industrial waste residue, and realize the durability and high performance of concrete.…
Graphene oxide is an oxide formed by the oxidation of graphite by strong acid. It adopts the oxidation reaction of potassium permanganate in concentrated sulfuric acid and graphite powder to obtain a tan edge derivative carboxylic acid base and pheno…
Aluminum nitride is an atomic crystal, belonging to diamond-like nitride, hexagonal, wurtzite crystal structure, non-toxic, white or off-white. Aluminum nitride is a good thermal shock material.…